Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Lazy Day

Lazy Day

It's a very rare occurrence for me to have a saturday off, and an even more rare occurrence to have everyone else in my family be working on a saturday, so I decided today would be a lazy day. Kind of. I actually got quite a lot done: I ran, cleaned my make up brushes, read, started crocheting a new plastic bag, put windshield wiper fluid in my car, and did some laundry. Not hard tasks, but things I've been putting off. But it was nice to not put on any makeup, let my hair dry naturally and just enjoy my day off. This is where I spent most of my day:

lazy day workspace

window

relaxing, crocheting, reading and listening to old jazz music. I need more of these days.

Top: The hunger site
Shorts: Ross
Sandals: Forever 21

2 comments :

  1. sounds like my kinda day! good for you for letting yourself breath a lil

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect day... and you look great in your chilled out outfit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...