Monday, May 20, 2013

Emma's first birthday

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 
(It was a chocolate-all-over-your-face good day)

Yesterday my family and I celebrated my niece's first birthday at the park. It was such a gorgeous day with beautiful trees and a lake. It was super windy so it was prime conditions for flying kites. It made me really excited about summer. Even though I won't technically be on summer vacation, little day trips like these are totally doable (and much welcomed to break up the mundanity of work and school.) Too bad these two girls are leaving me in a couple weeks to move across the country (*shakes an angry fist at their parents*).  Maybe we can have a picnic over Facetime...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...