Monday, February 23, 2009

Disney Couture

It's no secret that I like me some Disney. Well, moreso I like going to Disneyland and have been a passholder for more than a few years, and I admit I am still very much a little kid at heart. So when I found this Disney Couture jewlery line at Karmaloop I was smitten!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Now we can all wear Disney jewelry that doesn't make us look like 5-year-olds. And the best part is that since you can get these all on Karmaloop -- You can get 20% off using my repcode "Makeup"! Preeeetty sweet. You're Welcome :)

4 comments :

  1. Hi Emmy! I see you taking the picture in the ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Unless you didn't take that picture. Then I see a creepy person that I don't know. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't own any of these therefore didn't take the pictures of them. That's a creepy person you don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...