Monday, August 7, 2017

Tent City



Dress: Gap Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

All my days off this week were filled with "maintenance" (ie. hair appointment, pedicure, dentist) so naturally I looked like a slob kabob. But once again I get to take advantage of my sister's hand-me-downs  with this dress. It's about the size of one of those tents they put over houses when they have termites and I couldn't love it more. It's so big and comfy (and it has pockets!). I'm also in love with these new Catherine Malandrino slip-ons I just got. I have to admit, when I bought them in 'nude' I didn't think they were going to match my skin so well my feet would look naked, but I'm actually impressed. (Full disclosure, I think it's just the paleness of my legs that are washing them out in the picture. They're actually a really pretty light pink in person) 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...