Monday, August 14, 2017

Black is Back




Top: Target Jeans: Walmart Kimono: Target Hat: Forever 21 Shoes: Old Navy

Remember how I said a couple posts ago that I was going through a "blue phase"? Well, I guess that didn't lost long, because judging from my last couple of outfits, black is back. Can I also just take a minute to talk about this new top? I saw it at Target on clearance for, like, $10. Technically it's a "sleep cami" but I doubt anyone would know the difference between a sleep cami and an awake cami because, is there one? Anyway, the thing that is the best about this cami is that it has a built in bra. Not like ones of those shelf bras that are just an added piece of cloth with elastic on the bottom. This one has a place to put removable cup for actual support and modesty. So anytime I can say "sayonara" to a real bra, I am all for it. I got one in black and one in grey and I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting one in white too. Crossing my fingers they're still there on my next Target trip...




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...