Friday, May 10, 2013

Things From Around The Web



Today in 1869 the Transcontinental railroad was completed. There's something about trains that's so exciting and romantic, isn't there? I think it can be summed up in this Ports 1961 train station campaign from 2011.


The Clip Bag.


The Great Gatsby, condensed. (Contains spoilers)


Unrelated movies that are basically the same when described in one sentence.


Russian dash cams always catch cool things like meteors and people being nice.


Just watching the trailer of Honor Flight, a documentary about flying veterans to Washington, DC to see the WWII memorial, had me in tears.


Cute clothes for a good cause.


I want to make these bubble print cards.


Not Becoming My Mother: a book about learning from your mom.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and happy mother's day to all you moms out there!




Image via

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...