Friday, January 19, 2018

Let Me Count the Ways






Dress: Gap Shoes: Old Navy Hat: Forever 21 


How many times can I wear a black swing dress? Let me count the ways... I believe it's up to 583 now. It's just too simple, and the only way I can dress for this 78 degree winter. Sorry, people in 4 degree weather. Also, these new burgundy booties from Old Navy are just delightful. Super comfy and don't hurt my feet at all. I may have ordered the olive pair too. Not sorry at all.


Some links in this post may generate commission. Thanks for supporting Le Quaintrelle!

9 comments :

  1. Seriously... my black Sincerely, Jules dress is on repeat. Cold weather. Warm weather. Doesn't matter. I figure out a way to squeeze it in.

    Those palm trees are giving me life right now...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...