Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Golden Touch



I'm having quite an obsession with gold nails lately. They can be called by numerous names: Fort Knox nails, Goldschläger digits, Sutter's Mill nails, The Liberaces, Pyrite Pointers,The King Midas Curse, The nails to El Dorado, Fool's Gold fingers, etc. I think you get the idea.
So here are some suggestions on how, you too, can be the Girl with the Golden Touch.

goldnailpolish

1. Dior Vernis Nail Enamel, $21

2. Butter West End Wonderland, $14

3.Essie Shifting Power Nail Lacquer 667, $3.68

4. Only Gold For Me, $9

5. NARS Nail Polish, $16

6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Color, $20

7. OPI in Glitzerland, $8.50

8. CND Colour in Gold Chrome, $6.95

9. Revlon in Gold Get 'em, $4.50

2 comments :

  1. that color looks super cool. I am new to nail polish because half the time when I put it on it only lasts about 1 hour before chipping and banging it up. I am not too much of a girlie girl so it never lasts very long. I Really love the idea of wearing a ring the same color as the polish, that rocks, I am going to try this and will for sure let you know when!! love the idea!!

    xoxo J

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just reminded me of how BADLY i need a mani! I've got chipped yellow nails and they've been that way for uh... 2 weeks now? sigh....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...