Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fossil Holiday Wishlist





I've started to receive holiday catalogs in the mail. While some may complain that it's too early, I think it's absolutely fabulous! Not only do I love the holidays (confession: I've already started listening to Christmas music), but I am making it a point to get all my Christmas shopping done before December 1st (wish me luck!)...and also, I want to start making my own little Christmas wish lists (mom, are you listening?) So I was so giddy when I got the new Fossil catalog in the mail. Even the little video on the Fossil website makes me smile (can I have her fur hat, please?)


fossilwishlist

1. Rhonda Skirt2. Alexa Fur Trapper Hat3. Modern Cargo Patchwork Shopper4. Key-Per Frame Cosmetic5. Jenni Scarf6. Allie Slippers7. Adele Fur Trimmed Scarf8. Stella Faux Tortoise Watch9. Large Flower Pin10. Cateye Sunglasses

3 comments :

  1. I just started getting their catalog a couple months ago and so far I've been pleasantly surprised!For some reason I thought they just sold watches. But everything is so cute!

    Amanda
    http://www.amandarecord.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fossil bags, sunglasses, belts but the most amazing thing I have from them is a wood-metal owl keychain.

    I came here via weardrobe and loved the look of yours with white scarf. So simple yet so chic.

    I also think your blog title is amazing, it basically describes exactly the woman I want to be.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...