Friday, December 18, 2009

Company Christmas Party


Christmas Party

christmas party

christmas party

christmas party


Last night was my company's Christmas party. It's always a bit odd to see your fellow co-workers a little tipsy and a lot out of control. haha It was a fun night, though, with lots of dancing. My legs are definitely feeling it today. I couldn't wait to have a place to wear this dress when I bought it back in October. It makes me feel like I should be going to Studio 54. Love it. and a little fun fact: these are my bridesmaids shoes from my sister's wedding. Don't you love when you can get more than one use out of things?

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Jessica Simpson


AND! The winner for the Christmas Giveaway is (drumroll please) ELAINE of Clothed Much!! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone who entered! Because of YOU a donation of $70 will be made to Toys For Tots! Thank you for helping make a child's Christmas more special. And thank you, thank you, thank you for visiting my blog! You guys are awesome!!

13 comments :

  1. Ahh yes! That is an awesome contribution to Toys for Tots! Congratulations to Elaine too!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    P.S. Gorgeous Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see those shoes getting some good use! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look HOT! Love the dress!

    Thanks again for doing the giveaway! :) And that is a GREAT donation...perfect for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous, I'm sure you were the belle of the ball!! I definately re-where bridesmaid stuff. I just re-wore my bridesmaid dress from my brothers wedding to my dads wedding in october! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous and your new haircut is really sassy! I love it!

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress! it is SO cute!

    http://streetcake.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that dress with the tie waist. you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes go perfectly with that dress! (Thanks sis) Haha. Oh Elaine is great, I'm glad she won :)

    Have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, that dress is gorgeous, great choice for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy baloney, I love this outfit! The dress, the heels, this is so perfect! Glad you had a nice time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tHAT DRESS IS FIRE! i LOVE IT! AND I am alot about repurposing wedding clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...