Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Toe Killers

IMAG0673

IMAG0679

IMAG0670-1

IMAG0671


Shirt/Shoes: Kohl's
Skirt: Thrifted
Jacket: Gap

I bought these shoes months ago but haven't been able to wear them until yesterday (read: hadn't really thought about it) While I love everything about them: the wedge, the laces, the peep-toe, they are an absolute toe-killer. I suppose it's my own fault, wearing them shopping when I knew I'd have a fair amount of walking to do. I guess I have two choices now: only wear them when I know there will only be limited walking, or suit up my toes with pads and inserts as if I'm going into battle.

I was, however, quite pleased with this lipcolor. I layered Covergirl's Divine over Revlon's Grape and was surprised how much I liked the two different shades of purple together. I should start mixing lipcolors more often.

4 comments :

  1. Those shoes are bad ass. Sorry they're also painful :(

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO different with bangs! I like them -- but I liked the blonder hair without bangs too. Not too many people can pull off both looks like that. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That silver is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...