Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things



1. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I've mentioned this on here before, but I can't help that I love it so much. If you don't know what it is, it's a weekly web series by Jerry Seinfeld where he and another comedian go out to get coffee. If you've ever wondered what two famous comedians talk about when they're together, this series answers that question. You, as a viewer, are essentially just a fly on the wall to two extremely funny people's conversation. New episodes come out every Thursday but there are only a couple more episodes left. I would highly recommend catching up on them if you haven't already.


 
 
2. My Stella & Dot off-center cross necklace. I have a couple of different cross necklaces, but this one is my new favorite. I wear it literally every day. I know that sideways cross necklaces have been around for awhile now, but this one can be wore with the cross sideways or up further so it's right-side up but off-center around your neck. I just really like the different design of a traditional necklace. It's also dainty so I can wear it with everything, and it's sterling silver, which is a major plus. Bottom line: it's pretty much the perfect necklace.


 
 
 
3. Demi Lavato's skin. Have you guys been watching X-Factor? I watched it the first couple nights, and all I got out out if was how perfect Demi Lavato's skin is. I haven't been this obsessed with someone's skin since Cate Blanchett in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Yeah, yeah I know that it might just be a really good makeup job, but regardless, it's flawless. And next to Britney Spears, it's looks even more perfect. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Britney, but it always looks like she slept in her makeup or she just got done crying. Or maybe that's just me. It's probably just me. Does this post make my jealousy look big?




4. Coin Dozer. Let me just preface this with saying: I do not play games on my phone. Other than my previous addiction to Angry Birds, I am not one to download game apps. My co-worker got me onto Coin Dozer though. There really is no point to the game other than to try and knock coins off of the ledge with other coins and win prizes. Not real prizes, but fake game prizes that help you, essentially, knock more coins off the ledge. I don't know what it is about it, but wasting my free time playing this ridiculous game has become one of my favorite things to do lately.



So those are just a few of my favorite things as of right now. But I'm always in the market to become obsessed with new things, so what's your guys' current addictions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...