Friday, March 4, 2011

Disneyland or Bust!













Wednesday night my friend Jennifer and I went to Disneyland. It was perfect: not too crowded, good conversation and I got to determine the wait time for Space Mountain. They gave me a little badge so I could track how long it took me to get on the ride. I felt very important. Even though as soon as I gave the badge to the girl inside the ride, she didn't even do anything with it, and I suddenly felt not very important at all.
We only stayed a couple of hours (oh the joys of having a pass.) and bee-lined for some Chipotle and the Goodwill. That is where I picked up this amazing mini sombrero. I also got the most amazing vintage embroidered tunic. If you follow me on twitter, you know that the lady at the Goodwill asked me if I was buying these things for a costume. haha! After my embarrassment subsided, I realized that she just didn't get it. But you all will when I debut the fabulousness that is this tunic. Keep an eye out!

4 comments :

  1. what Goodwill did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for short trips to Disney and successful Goodwill adventures. Can't wait to see the embroidered tunic- ultimate vintage summer clothing item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could just go to disneyland on a whim. It looks like you all had so much fun! We are looking at planning a trip-- and it might cost around 2k! Yikes.

    Anyway you look beautiful as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lori!

    Carlie, I went to the one in Fullerton. I think it was in College Center or something like that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...