Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Candy Striper

candystriper


1. Nautical striped dress, Forever 21
2. Striped Ankle Strap Sandals, Yesstyle
3. Sailor's Round Hat, Ruche
4. Carousel Dress, Spotted Moth
5. Nautical Storytales Dress, Ruche
6. Red Newport Cordones, Toms Shoes
7. Embellished Striped Top, Topshop

If the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear 'red stripes' is Jamaican beer, then I think you might be on the wrong blog. Har har, just kidding. But really, who doesn't love red and white stripes? It's a refreshing alternative to the traditional black and white stripes, and well, they'll come in handy when you show your patriotism in a couple weeks.

4 comments :

  1. I really like the ankle strap sandals you featured up top.

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every one of these fabulously striped items!! #2 is my favorite, i need those sandals! XOXO, Natalya

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Carousel Dress from Spotted Moth is so cute! I wish I had the guts to wear it. The Striped Ankle Strap Sandals fro Yesstyle are my favorite!

    Great finds!
    www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...