Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day

earth day

earth day

earth day


This outfit really doesn't have anything to do with Earth Day, or being eco-conscious, which is shame on me, but at least I'm being truthful. That's got to count for something, right?
It's been so raining and gloomy here all week. It's bumming me out. Here I'm starting to get together spring dresses and sandals, and now I have to pull out my tights, boots and peacoat. What's up, California?! Hopefully all these April showers will, in fact, bring May flowers.

Dress: Ruche
Peacoat: Forever 21
Scarf: Anthropologie
Boots: Alloy

2 comments :

  1. haha I am totally suffering from the rain too, I don't want to wear tights and layers anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!!!

    xx
    cayliek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...