Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Frumpy to Fabulous!





I love the article in the new issue of ReadyMade that shows how to turn a dress from frumpy to fabulous!

How many dresses have you come across in thrift stores or on ebay exactly like the "before" dress where in your mind you go, "it's cute BUT..."? Well here ya go! How amazingly chic does the "after" dress look? I wish I was creative enough to think of ways to alter clothes to make them cuter, but alas I was not born with that talent. So I will steal others' ideas instead. I need to find a frumpy dress, stat!

4 comments :

  1. hmmmmm...i guess (know???) that i'm frumpy b/c I actually like the dress "before"!!! lol it's totally cute afterward, but the nerdiness of the original dress really appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was talent enough to be able to transform dresses like this. The "new" dress is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing, o to unlock the power of a vintage dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...