Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sister's Surprise Party

Sister's Birthday

IMG_0766

IMG_0760

IMG_0956

IMG_0961

IMG_0931
(look at the glittery strawberry!)

IMG_0848
(happy birthday, Jessica!)


My sister's 30th birthday was thursday, and her husband planned a surprise party last night at a winery. It was really fun, and so pretty! I've been feeling so 'blah' all week, and was getting so tired of looking at my no-makeup face in the mirror so I was so happy to be able to get a little gussied up in my ruffled dress and purple heels and go out for the night.

Dress: Erin Fetherston for Target
Sweater: Ebay
Shoes: gojane

7 comments :

  1. I love that dress, I can't believe it's from Target. I'll have to go check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The the Erin dress! She is my idol! I came across your blog from Mod Cloth! Your hair is adorable. Cute blog! I am adding it to my list! xxTaylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both so pretty!!! I love that you combined the tan cardigan with that gorgeous purple ruffle dress. Beautiful!

    http://betweenlaundrydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress! it looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason... you need to check out what I posted on my blog yesterday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cardigan and dress look great together! I heart Target.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...