Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Birthday Ensemble

Birthday!


It feels like it's been forever since I've posted an outfit. Probably because it has been forever. I've been sick for the past week, and has resulted in me lounging around in pjs, and when I wasn't sick, I was mostly wearing my work uniform. Life isn't fair, is it? So anyway, here is my birthday outfit that I wore yesterday. I was bummed to wake up to cloudy skies, but quickly realized I could stay warm and still wear a dress when I remembered having this maxi dress in my closet. Cute and practical, what every woman wants an article of clothing to be, right?

Dress: Target, Jacket: Ross, Sandals: Forever 21

2 comments :

  1. what target you shopping at chicky? they never have cute stuff like that dress at mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, really? Well I got this dress last year, but it was from the Elsinore Target. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...