Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Going Back: Fall/Winter 2010





Anna Sui






Behnaz Sarafpour







Rag & Bone





This might just be me, but sometimes the whole fashion-week-for-two-seasons-in-the-future kind of throws me off. While we just had spring of next year's collections walking the runway, I forget that it's the collections of the Fashion Week before that we're suppose to be wearing now. Sometimes I find it helpful to revisit these collections to be reminded of the awesomeness I can wear for the current season. Warning: There may be a lot of these posts. But I'm sure you don't mind, right? ;)

4 comments :

  1. Loving! I've been going through the fall collections myself the last month or two. It's so much more fun looking at the clothes and getting inspiration for looks that are in season right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep them coming! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you - I love what's on the runways now but it's totally not applicable.

    www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...